Monday, March 12, 2007

Usually I don't switch lessons but just for today it's an exception . Usually I have lessons in the afternoon for Mon's but I went for Eng in the morning today which in the process I sacrificed my beauty sleep simply bcos' I wanted to send Dan & the rest off at the airport cos their departure flight was today in the afternoon.

Initally I SMS'd Des & Dan yesterday afternoon to say that I wouldn't be able to send them off today cos of me clearing my research report but later on at night I changed my mind & decided to go eventually cos I mean it's the least I can do for them I suppose.

Luckily my Eng lecturer was understanding to allow me to attend today's lessons in the morning . I called her last Fri & she was ok with it . Man if I were to provide a valid reason to her as to why I have to do this , I don't know what I have to say . I told my mum that she has something on in the afternoon where in actual fact it's me that has something on in the afternoon haha

Anyway after school , I had lunch with Rachel before heading to the airport . It took me about 45 mins which was ok I think . While I was on the MRT , I completed the homework that my lecturer set for me while listening to OLIVIA's The Cloudy Dreamer EP so in a way I killed 2 birds in 1 stone.

After I alighted , I made my way to Terminal 2 . I remembered that the checkin row was 7 but the funny thing was that when I walked my way to row7 , I couldn't find Dan & the rest .

I texted him , he said that they were at row6 but I still couldn't find them . Til I called him to clarify things cos I mean the screen stated row7 so I was wondering did he made a mistake ? It was only til I walked to a different direction then I finally saw him from afar & I made my way to where he & the rest were sitted.

1st saw Des & then Amanda , Marcia , William , Leonard whom were sitted down . Said hi to Des & then Dan whose back was facing me . I thought I was late but I wasn't . Dave was the late person to come & he power lah , came into the airport with the whole rockstar look in wearing shades & the works .

Des passed me a whole stack of badges eariler . Supposed to collect from him after Live but everyone was so pressed for time so that would do.It was nice to see everyone not to mention Dan (again!) of course haha . Saw that they had a lot of barang barang to bring along to US , and not only that they also had to check in their gear in which they didn't managed to check in everything as only 2 items were limited per person ie.14 items only could be checked in while the rest they got no choice but to hand carry.

I did asked Dan whether can he get me something at the Duty Free shop when he comes back 2 weeks later but I was telling him that if he's unable to get it for me , then don't but aww he was so sweet , he said that he would try to get it for me :) . Then again when I was at the fragrance shop eariler , I was snooping around , didn't managed to find the perfume that I wanted him to get for me leh.

While walking to row6 as it was a group checkin that they did , I was talking to Dan & he was going on about my 2nd Econs test result cos obviously I told him & he said that I'm so lucky cos last Thurs I was telling him that I would probably fucked the paper up but then I managed to pass it quite well . I told him that I have no idea as to what're the questions that I answered were correct which enabled me to get a pretty good pass grade so probably my Econs lecturer will return my papers so that I can have a look as to where I went wrong & correct then.

After everyone settled with checking in their barang barang , everyone went to have lunch . I had my lunch before I made my way to the airport so I didn't had anything while everyone was having some chow but I still tagged along with them.

We went to have Thai food cos Dave was going on that once they're in US , it will be pasta , burgers , burritos & etc so better have some Asian food before they're off to US so why not ? They were so kind to ask me to order anything but I didn't want to cos like what I said , I ate already so nah !

Des was asking me how my preparation for the report's coming along . I said that more or less managed to complete it of sorts & that I would rather have more tests than to do a big report but that's just me .

The waiter directed us to a room in the restaurant & Marcia was joking that it's lo hei time without the lo hei haha . Dan sat besides me while I sat besides Dave & I was asking Dan about the k800i cos he himself also has it so I was asking his opinions whether should I change my phone or not & naturally he said yes . What a charmer -.- & I also managed to ask Dan & Des about the poster for their San Antonio show as to what's up with it cos I can understand why there were disco balls , cars on it but there was a pic of a cat in the middle of the poster which was SO weird & made me go WHAT .

Not to mention their new merch in the form of T shirts yay . Was telling Dan that I'm super dead broke at the mo but aww Dan was so sweet , he said that I would get 1 on the house :) Honestly I would rather pay ie. S$20 for each shirt but then again since he said that I can get 1 for free cos I have 'special privileges' so ok bro I take it haha

Surprisely even though it wouldn't be long before they boarded the plane , everyone ordered quite a lot of stuff & they were going about Dave & Leonard needing to go on a diet or something . I thought it's cute & honestly I don't think both guys need to go on 1 . It's I that should be going on 1 instead !

& before I know it , everyone has to go inside the airport to board the plane . Another of their friend Aloysius Lim who's a photographer was canjoling everyone to take some candid pics before they went inside.I joined in the fun as well & yup this was the time when everyone said their goodbyes to me & Aloysius.

I gave my bro a super duper big hug {well not really a super duper big one but a normal one :) } & also Dave gave me 1 too so techincally goodbye/bon voyage hugs on both guys's parts before the 7 of them went in & not before Dave thanked me for all the support that I gave them all this while in which no big , it has been a great journey what can I say ?

I will catch up with Dan in 2 weeks time since Electrico will be in US for 2 weeks playing gigs & touring around . I hope everyone wouldn't fall sick big time or else it will spoil everything . Then again I hope the guys will have a safe yet rocking time when they're in US . I'm sure they will lah . Will I miss them ? HELL NO :P Of course I'm lying but yeah I will miss them when they're not around in S'pore especially Dan since I wouldn't be bugging him like CRAZY in the days to come but that will happen in full swing once he comes back haha

After Alyosius & I sent Electrico off , I started to talk to him & we talked all the way from the airport to the MRT station . Some of the stuff we talked about were interesting , mainly about music . He gave me his namecard which was so unique , it has a pic of Dan doing his signature jump at last year's Baybeats & at the back was Alyosius's particulars. Traded handphone numbers with him before saying goodbye to him as he had to rush off to home & then to the Mosaic Festival where he has to take pics of some of the artistes whom were performing today & in the days to come .

& to think I brought along my Maths stuff to study on the MRT . Guess that didn't happened but it was nice meeting Alyosius & no wonder I find his name familiar cos I know he took pics of Electrico & other artistes , their press pics , gigs pics & etc so I guess next time I will keep my eyes peel off on his name then.

I wouldn't be welcoming Electrico back at the airport cos they will arrive back in S'pore in the wee hours of the morning but anyway it's ok . Bon Voyage guys & have a safe yet rocking trip while you're in US in which I'm sure you will do so !




++++++++

:: Me Me Me ::



Name :: Hui Min / Karen

B'Day :: 10.1.1987

Occupation :: Uni Student

Location :: Singapore

Been Blogging Since :: 7th Feb '05

No Music No Life - My Music Blog @ Blogspot

------------------+++------------------

:: Posts Worth Checking Out ::

* Happy 3rd Anniversary , KAT-TUN !
* On My Mind Eng Translated Lyrics
* RESCUE Eng Translated Lyrics
* Believe Eng Translated Lyrics
* ONE DROP Eng Translated Lyrics
* Last Post Before 2009
* truth/Kaze no Mukou e Eng Translated Lyrics
* The Click Five's Modern Minds And Great Times Tour
* Early Celebrations Of My 21st B'Day
* Inspirations From Hema's Blog Entry
* 2007 On A Glance
* Aust In A Nutshell
* 987 Stripped With The Click Five + Autograph Session
* 5 Things You Don't Need To Know About The Click Five
* Electrico @ Sony Ericsson's Traffic Jam Street Party @ Connaught Drive
* Caracal & SkiVe In Performance @ Esplanade
* Feeling Good With Nathan Hartono
* Rock For Wayne
* Witnessing SkiVe Doing The Recording Of 987 Home
* Lunarin Does Acoustic @ library@esplanade
* Another Sunday Afternoon @ Far East Plaza
* 987 Control Songlist Set
* The Observatory @ NUS's UCC Theatre
* Sending Electrico Off
* Lunarin's Read My Lips @ NUS's UCC
* Live In New Wave Pics Galore
* Electrico's Live In New Wave Concert Details
* Electrico Going On Indefinite Hiatus
* My Long OverDue B'day Pressie
* Electrico Performs At Ngee Ann Open House
* Happy 20th B'day To Me !
* Stasis9 With Lunarin
* 2006 Recaps
* Christmas With Corrinne May
* Say Hello To My New Friend
* Power Rangers - Forever Red
* LIME Sonic Bang Mayhem Round 2
* LIME Sonic Bang Mayhem Round 1
* Explore S'pore With Astreal & Electrico
* Genting Trip {24th - 27th Nov '06}
* Gigs Galore Here I Come !
* A Pet Kitty Named Homework
* Out & About With Lunarin
* Happy 'Unofficial Electrico' 2nd Anniversary !
* Hady Da New S'pore Idol & Then Some
* Love In New Wave's No1 !
* Forums Emerged
* Waterfest Mayhem
* Electrico's Amazing Race Asia Tour Gig Details
* Bar None Rock Affair Gig Details
* Bar None Rock Affair Soundcheck/Before Gig Details
* NDP Eve Countdown Gig @ Esplanade With Electrico
* New Friendship Forged
* Amusing Accident Account
* My CD Review Of Electrico's 2nd Album Hip City
* 2006 ITE Graduation
* 1st Blog Anniversary
* 2005 Recap
* Double Bill Gig @ Bar None Part 1
* Double Bill Gig @ Bar None Part 2
* Fabled Angst Machine Lyrics
* Double Bill Gig Tickets Pics
* Double Bill Gig News
* Electrico's Sound Therapy Gig @ Esplanade

------------------+++------------------

:: Archives ::

* May 2005
* June 2005
* July 2005
* August 2005
* September 2005
* October 2005
* November 2005
* December 2005
* January 2006
* February 2006
* March 2006
* April 2006
* May 2006
* June 2006
* July 2006
* August 2006
* September 2006
* October 2006
* November 2006
* December 2006
* January 2007
* February 2007
* March 2007
* April 2007
* May 2007
* June 2007
* July 2007
* August 2007
* September 2007
* October 2007
* November 2007
* December 2007
* January 2008
* February 2008
* March 2008
* April 2008
* May 2008
* June 2008
* July 2008
* August 2008
* September 2008
* October 2008
* November 2008
* December 2008
* January 2009
* February 2009
* March 2009
* April 2009
* May 2009
* June 2009
* July 2009
* August 2009
* September 2009
* October 2009
* November 2009
* December 2009

------------------+++------------------

:: Other Blogger Folks ::

* Hui Li
* Hui Lin
* Maggie
* Caleb
* Serene
* Dila
* Hema
* June
* BaoSui
* Saha
* Fieza
* Tim
* Khairil
* Skylar
* Jun Xiang
* Raid
* Jia Rong
* Zuwei
* Gen
* Guo Wei
* Travis
* Jasmine

------------------+++------------------

:: Other Links ::

* Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
* videocodezone
* downloadyoutubevideos
* KeepVid
* A-Nation
* musizislife77
* Music-Omatic
* Ali's Blog
* PopAddicted
* JPopKPop Downloads
* Asian Nation
* Japan-Roll
* AiPop
* occhiamandorla
* BeyondTheSea
* Ayumi Hamasaki -|- SEASONS -|-
* Divine Ayu
* Ayumi Lyrics
* Wiki.theppn.org
* Carbsmart Success Stories
* ILoveAtkins
* Atkins Carb Counter
* Atkins Success Stories
* About.com : Low Carb Diets
* Low Carb Help & Info
* SugarFreeSheila
* Darkstalkers
* Zedge
* Gareth Gates Forums
* 987FM Webcam
* VG Museum
* Fighters Generation
* Manga Translations
* Games Ending Screenshots
* Soundbuzz News
* Mileena
* Perlini Silver
* Ben 10 Episode Guide
* Martin Mystery Episode Guide
* Totally Spies Episode Guide
* American Dragon Episode Guide
* The Batman Episode Guide
* DayDreamGraphics
* MyFreeWallPapers
* My Scene Games
* DC Comics
* Marvel
* Flaming Text
* Batman Beyond
* Batman : TAS
* Jack's Place
* StarHub Cable TV
* Power Rangers Central

------------------+++------------------

:: Poem ::

O Mortals !
What is Love
That binds beyond life on earth ?

To all corners
in a pair we fly
Braving summer
and winter by and by

Union is bliss ;
parting is woe !
Agony is boundless
for a lovelorn soul !

Sweetheart ,
give me word ...
Trail of clouds
drifting forward ...

Amid mountains
capped with snow
Whither shall
my lonesome
shadow go ??

------------------+++------------------

:: Credits ::



Jars Of Jupiter